The scattered, eccentric, ridiculous thoughts of your everyday fashionista.

"Fashions fade, style is eternal."


“Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”



“Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.”

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Look of the Day!

Given that the season finale airs tonight (The Rachel Zoe Project - Bravo 10PM).. I must pay homage to my gorgeous Rachel Zoe! Came across this picture randomly, and fell head-over- heals for the outfit.. she is rocking a Grecian dress.. D.I.E... with gold earrings, cuff and platforms -obvi- combo!! Draping fabric is always mah-jor ... in fact, it's so me, I think I own I dress sorta similar... you be the judge as I try to insert something clever (p.s. - some lingo may have been borrowed from Rachel's daily Zoe Report.. :) gotta love it)

No comments:

Post a Comment